Okay everyone, It is finally time for me to get into this thing. In all honesty, I'm the last to join this this elite group of bloggers! I hope to use this as a way to connect with all of you and and strengthen our friendships. Sorry it took me so long to give in, but it was time. So welcome to our life! I hope to update you all on life at the Mortenson's house.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to blogging! I'm so glad you got one and I want to see lots of pictures and updates! Especially since being out of town for so long. I love the template! Cute blog!
hey!!!! It is good to know that you are now a blogger. I miss you so much. I hope things are going well. We have a bog too. it is:
loura'sblog.blogspot.com
I can't wait to see all of your pics and stuff:-)
Loura
Hey, just wondering when you were going to be able to update your blog? I hope everthing is ok.
Loura
Post a Comment